Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shopping and the Denver Zoo

We started the day with a little shopping and then we took the girls to the zoo. Alayah was asleep for a little while when we got there, but I ended up waking her up so she wouldn't miss everything. The girls had fun runing around and seeing all the animals.
I got a picture of Alayah next to the polar bear monument that I always take her picture next too...it helps me see how big she has gotten.

This is a picture of the girls looking at the polar bears...I got a lot of pictures of the back of their heads lol


This pictures makes me laugh. I love how they are doing the exact opposite with their legs and hands...it's crazy

We let the girls ride the carousel and Alayah picked out a zebra to ride on. She thought it was the greatest thing ever. Since this riding event she has been able to say zebra and point them out in pictures.
We did a little more shopping after the zoo and came back to the hotel and crashed. We were all so exhausted. The girls had so much fun playing together and it was so nice to get to spend the day with someone I've known for so long but never had the chance to meet.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

How fun! I have so many cool online Mom friends. The 3rd pic is precious. I like how you highlighted the hot pink. Cute hair styles too.

Nevididi said...

thanks...alayahs hair is too short in the back to stay in pig tails so doing it that way helps to keep it in.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons