Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday


Alayah's replacement easter basket since I left hers back in Casper...I can't believe I forgot it


momma and her girl



Alayah was pretty serious about her egg hunting.


she carried these orange slices around all day...silly girl

headed to the aquarium to see the fish
We woke up Easter moring and had the girls assess their goodies then headed outside to do a quick egg hunt in the hotel parking lot before heading to church. Alayah's friend kept putting all her eggs in Alayah's basket instead of her own lol. So sillyl. After church we ate some food and then said goodbye to our online buddies. The moment we reached Denver Alayah asked to see the fish. I don't know how she knew where we were or even remembered the aquarium, but she did so I figured I would take her to have some me and her time. She loved it. She led the way and went at her own pace. She carried her baby with her and even showed her the fishies. We had a great day and it was a great way to finish off the weekend. Today is the day that "HE got up" and I am so grateful that he did. Such a precious gift He gave.





No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons