Monday, April 19, 2010

Fun on the strip


We took the girls to the strip today and just let them explore and I took some pictures.


We ate at Margaritaville, but I was not impressed. It was so nice out and I think I got a tan lol. I am totally enjoying the warm weather knowing that I have to go back home to snow in a few days.



I think the sun was in her eyes. Ever since the Ocean, Alayah is afraid of loud water. She wants to be as far away from it as possible. Poor girl





One of my favorites from today. We came back to the strip at night time to see the shows at the Mirage and at Treasure Island. Alayah was scared of both. She also has been calling her middle name "My Neemah" instead of "Ni'Emah" its so cute

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Adorable! Great job on all these pics.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons