Sunday, April 18, 2010

La Jolla Beach CA


After the zoo we headed to the beach. By the time we got there it was getting dark and was about to rain. Alayah was terrified of the beach. She pretty much cried the whole time if you weren't holding her and when you did hold her she would lay her head down and close her eyes.


Grandma found a ladybug which helped distract her for a few minutes



Despite the fact she was not enjoying herself at all i still managed to get a "cheese" out of her.



I tried to get her to find sea shells, but she wasn't having any of that either. I felt bad that she was so scared and I was kind of bummed that all my dreams of beach pictures were going to be a no go lol

I figured if we got some pix of the back of our heads then i'd have some without her crying. I had never been to the ocean before, and it was so relaxing. I can't wait to go back when its warm out lol

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons