Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last Day

What everyone looked like by 8pm lol

trying out her swimsuit

Alayah and her grandma

We didn't do much today. We are all so tired that the thought of walking just does not sound appealing. After my friend and I got back from hanging out on the strip around 1am Alayah was awake crying that her ears hurt. She didn't go to sleep until around 5am. I am literally a walking zombie. I just want to lay and not move. We were going to let the girls swim, but it was too chilly today. After lunch we headed to the strip to do some last minute souvenir shopping and then came home and finished packing and loading the car. I'm sad it's time to leave already. I hate that Alayah's grandparents don't get to see her very often.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons