Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Procrastinator


Alayah changing her babies diaper

I am a major procrastinator! Aghh...I need to be packed by tomorrow night for a week long vacation and I haven't even started yet...I don't know why I do this to myself every single time I try to go out of town, but I do. Easter weekend I forgot Alayah's Easter basket when I went to Denver and I am bound to forget something important for this trip too.



My friend and I went to get a mani pedi today and I had to bring Alayah with me. She sat on my lap during the entire pedicure and on my lap for part of the manicure, which is more than I expected. She got a little restless towards the end, but she did so much better than I imagined. I am enjoying the little bit of maturity she is gaining with these toddler years lol.



We didn't get home until after 8pm which is my main reason for not feeling like packing. I have no choice but to get it done tomorrow night...lol...

1 comment:

Sweet Patience said...

She has gotten so big over the past few months! Wow! I hope that you all had a nice trip.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons