Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Build a Bear


I love her look of awe

We took the girls to Build a Bear today. I thought it would be something fun to do. I was bummed that I didn't get very many pictures because the card was full :( Alayah wasn't all that in to picking out a stuffed animal. She wanted one that was already put together lol. I finally gave her a couple options and she picked one. She was a little nervous about helping out with the filling, but she did have fun washing the bunny off and putting its clothes on. She named her Bunny (original I know lol)
Helping fill up her bunny...I love the one of her shoes
We were able to find the animals shirts that said Las Vegas on them which we thought were perfect. My friend and I went out for a night on the town and my mom watched the girls for us. We went to the Carnival Buffett which was super good and then we went to see "Mystere."
It was really good. After the show we gambled a little bit. I one 28 dollars on the penny slots. On the way home we stopped in front of a church and took our picture for some fun pictures. It was such a fun day :)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I can't wait to go to Build a Bear one day. Funny she wasn't impressed at the beginning but got right into. Bunny is cuuute! I just got invited to a trip to Vegas but not sure I can make it. If I go I will consult you for places to go and fun things to do! I would like to take my girls there one day.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons