Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday




We went to Olive Garden for lunch today. Alayah came home and took a nap and I raked up all the twigs that fell of the trees in the backyard from all the strong winds we've had lately while she slept. I would like to know why during the week I can't get Alayah up at 7am for anytheing, but on the weekend she wakes up at 7am on the dot. *sigh* I guess sleeping in is not in my near future lol. I went through all of Alayah's hair bands today and it made me really sad. I don't want to give them away, but she doesn't wear them. I hope to someday be blessed with another little girl, but I am sure by then I will want new headbands and there isn't really a point to holding on to these for wishful thinking. I don't know why I have such a hard timing parting with her baby things.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons