Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Albuquerque Day 5


Alayah loves the dog-ican at Old Navy....she thinks he is real


Today turned into another shopping day and my friend and I hit up Old Navy and Gymboree.We went to Old Navy first and then we went to a local place for lunch. People kept asking if the girls were twins and one person thought they were three and a half. I found Alayah a dress for $5.99 that matched her friends, so of course I had to put it on her.
When we left Gymboree the girls decided they had to carry their own bags.

We walked down to a tollhouse cookie place and the girls got a cookie, but Alayah fell asleep in my lap as soon as we sat down. She has been so busy this trip she barely takes time to sleep. We ended up hanging out at home this evening and watching movies. It was nice to relax.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons