Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good-bye Old friend



Hannah and Alayah Best Buddies
I came home from work today to find out that my dog passed away. I am pretty bummed. She was my all time favorite dog. I knew she would die eventually as she was getting up there in age, but I didn't expect it to be just out of the blue like this. She hasn't even been sick or acting like the end was coming. I think the hardest part for me is that her and Alayah were pretty close. Alayah was always playing with her and wanting to sit by her. I don't know how to tell her in a way that she will understand. I think I will be honest and say that she died, but I don't know how to tell Alayah what death means. I hope Alayah doesn't miss her too much. I can't get another dog anytime soon either. It's hard to get an apartment with pets and since we are moving in a few months it just isn't a good time.

this is how you would usually find them...cuddle up

I included this one because it was from today....she picked me some flowers

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons