Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Albuquerque Day 6


Alayah and her half-brother Cashmere(6)

Alayah got to see her brother today. He is so sweet with her. He is so happy he has little sisters, but I feel bad because he never gets to see them. He immediately took over the big brother role with helping her get things and trying to carry her places.

I think they look a lot alike...mainly because they both look like their dad. Their sister looks just like her mom

I picked him up from his house and brought him over to my friends house and let them play together for a little while before we headed to get portraits of the three together. I bought them matching outfits to wear, but Imani's mom forgot her matching outfit. Ughh...I was a little irritated, but I let it go. They didn't match last year either lol. Alayah wasn't in a good mood either, so it was a battle just gettting her in the pictures.
It was weird explaining to the picture man that they aren't really comfortable together as they only see each other once a year and that there are three different moms. Sometimes I feel like we belong on Maury or something.

After we got done with pictures I took her brother home and then my friend and I took the girls for Italian Ice. It was so yummy.

We also grabbed some fruit for snacks and the girls climbed into the trunk to steal grapes while we were inside unloading....they are so silly

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons