Friday, June 11, 2010

Rainy day

It has literally rained all day long non-stop. It made for an early evening. Alayah's dad actually asked to see her tonight. I was quite surprised. I dropped her off around five and picked her up at nine. I really miss her when she is gone, but she asked to go with him. I really didn't want her to leave me though. I entertained myself at Target and then went to our Hollywood Video to see what kind of movies I could get before they go out of business. I stocked up on some Tyler Perry movies and grabbed a couple for Alayah too. Alayah was asleep before we made it home, so I put her in her own bed. She really needs to start sleeping in there full time, but its such a battle with her. Maybe it's just laziness on my part I don't know.

2 comments:

Gracie's Mom said...

I love this pic of her she looks so precious and serene.

Nevididi said...

aww thanks....I love when she looks like that haha...

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons