Friday, June 4, 2010

Albuquerque Day 8

We started today with the intentions of traveling around town taking pictures of the girls in their punk outfits. Well, we didn't get up until 10:30 and then by the time we got in the car to go the girls were really grumpy . We stopped by this mural and tried to get some pictures, but the girls weren't having it. We decided to try somewhere else, but five minutes after we got in the car the girls fell asleep. *sigh*

We decided to drive around a bit and grabbed some italian ice. Mmm. We sat and talked and ate while the girls slept some. After a little while we drove down to Tingley Beach and let the girls get up close with some geese. They weren't too sure about being so close.

After the geese we stopped by another mural of Route 66 downtown and the girls were a tad bit more cooperative. Alayah had a few pouty moments and so most of her pictures are from far away because if I got close she'd pout. I was kind of bummed.

After all the running around we headed to my friend's mother's house and we let the girls go swimming. Alayah had a lot of fun, but I was not too thrilled about being in a bathing suit. I didn't take any pictures of the pool with my camera, so as soon as I get them from my friend I will post them. Alayah had a few funny ones taken.
My friend and I went out for a girls night too. It was so much fun. We went to Melting Pot and it was so yummy and our waiter gave us our entire meal plus two glasses of Sangria for 9 bucks...Our bill should have been over $50. I couldn't believe it.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons