Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is it Friday yet?


Alayah was combing her Nana's hair
I had to leave work early yesterday because I was falling asleep at my desk. I felt like crud. I cam home and slept for four hours before going to pick Alayah up from daycare. It helped out a lot. Alayah didn't fall asleep until like 1am. She was not wanting to get up this morning. I don't know what her deal is. I am trying to get her to sleep in her own room in the least traumatizing way I can. Right now that consists of letting her watch tv until she falls asleep. Some days it works well and others not so much. I don't like letting her cry it out as it just seems too traumatizing to me. As a mom you can tell the difference between your child's cries and for some reason when she cries in her own bed its not a tantrum cry or a whiny cry. It's something different so I am not sure what her deal is. Let's hope she falls asleep earlier tonight.

I wanted to note a funny saying from Alayah. We were at a friends house and they are fostering a little boy. They were downstairs in the playroom and he was playing drums and Alayah was playing with dolls. She comes running up the stairs saying "mom...I don't wanna hear dat!" she didn't like his drum playing I guess lol

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons