Monday, May 31, 2010

Together Again


ta da


I love this pose she gave me

best buddies


watching the sea lions

Today we went to the Rio Grande Zoo. It was sooo hot out. Alayah was excited to see her "zeebruhs." She really loves going to the zoo and seeing all the animals. After the zoo I took Alayah to see her sister Imani. Alayah was really shy at first and it took her about 20 minutes to warm up. She played with toys, but would really do much with Imani. Finally, she decided to be buddies with her and they played and watched tv and shared chips together. I even got them to give each other a hug and a kiss. I am so glad that Imani's mom and I can get the girls together even if it is for just once a year and even though we aren't really friends. I hope to be able to get Alayah with her brother tomorrow. Alayah is having so much fun on this trip and I am really enjoying getting to spend time with my friend.
Alayah and her half-sister Imani(3)
5/31/2010
5/31/2009

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons