Sunday, May 23, 2010

Girls day


Watching tv with Hanny


Her eyes say everything



This picture cracks me up...I love how she has her little hands on her hips


I took Alayah to see the latest Shrek movie today. She kept saying it "care me mom" before we even got there. I think she was still afraid of the "how to train your dragon" movie. I told her there wouldn't be any "bites" in the movie. She kept saying she wanted to go home before it started. Once the movie did start she was okay and she actually seemed to enjoy the movie. We went home afterwards and she took a nap while I cleaned. Then we met Nana for dinner. I had a great day with my girl.

1 comment:

Gracie's Mom said...

OMG she has gotten so big!!!!!! She's just beautiful and I love her hairstyle. I added u to my bloglist so I can check in more often. Goodness time is flying by!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons