Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tired Tired Tired






Alayah was up again all night last night screaming that her ear hurt. *sigh* I feel so bad for her. She finally slept pretty good around 5am and we slept until noon lol. I am so tired and so is she. I've been putting the drops in like the doctor said, so I hope that they start to do something soon. We left the house around 3 to go to eat at the restaurant my gma works at, but Alayah fell asleep in the car, so I walked around the mall for an hour to let her get a little sleep in because I know she needs it. After we ate we came home and just hung out cleaned up a little around the house. We headed to a local football game and Alayah seemed to enjoy herself. I love me some football. Please pray for an uneventful night tonight...I sure could use some sleep.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons