Monday, May 17, 2010

Moment in time Monday


Today Alayah had a dentist appointment. I don't have dental insurance for her and I really wish I did. Usually, her appointments are only $50 so I just budget for that. Well, we get to her appointment and they tried to get her to let them do x-rays. She sat in the chair for a minute but then freaked out when they tried to put the things in her mouth. Then we get to the chair and they start trying to explain to her about cleaning her teeth...I'm thinking ummm....you are crazy if you think she is going to sit there while you fiddle around in her mouth. Alayah ended up crying and they weren't able to clean her teeth either. They just looked in her mouth and counted her teeth. She is still missing one set of molars. They also put flouride on her teeth and then we left. I am so glad she freaked out because there is no way I could have afforded x-rays and a cleaning...ughh. It ended up being $100 just for the office visit and the flouride...sheesh

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons