Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flourflys


this girl ate two helpings of everything and then ate a bowl of cereal.

I finally got my bike fixed today and Alayah and I went on our first bike ride together. Afterward we came home and I mowed the lawn while she ran around. When Nana got home we tossed a ball around to each other in the backyard. Alayah really had fun doing that. I got everything packed for our trip Thursday. Yeah for me....You all know I am really bad about waiting until the last minute to get things done.
Alayah was picking flowers at daycare today and when we got into the car she asked me where my flower was only she calls flowers "flourfly's" It is so stinkin' cute how she says it lol I think she is getting it mixed up with butterfly's.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons