Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Alayah's first Circus

watchin the elephants
I took Alayah to a local circus today. It was a small circus so they didn't have very much. She wasn't in a very good mood either. They had little minature ponies set up and she screamed and whined for the first half of the show because all she wanted to do was ride herself a horsie.


At halftime...I took her down and she finally got to ride a horse. She was so excited and didn't even cry when I put her on one. She sat on it like she has ridden everyday of her life lol

The horses were walking really fast, so it was hard to get a good picture because I was having to jog to stay in front of her.


After she got to ride the horse she was in a much better mood. We went back to our seats and she ate some popcorn. She thinks its funny to show me what's in her mouth when I ask to take a picture. At halftime they had a drawing for a 20" bike. They called two names for the girls bike, but no one came forward. They drew a third name and guess what....it was Alayah! Now I have a big girls bike sitting in my garage...I don't know what I am going to do with it for the next several years lol. She want's to ride it now.


No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons