Friday, May 28, 2010

Albuquerque Day 1


i was entertaining myself while we waited for my friend to get home


my spunky girl


such good little mama's

if one does it the other needs to too

they held out till around midnight...they were so tired

We left Denver around 9:30 and got to Albuquerque around 5...not too bad. Once we got into town we unpacked the car and then we all headed to some friends house for dinner. The girls had fun playing while the adults had some good conversation. Dinner was yummy. The adults got a little tipsy so we just stayed the night and decided to head back to my friends house in the morning. The girls act like they haven't been apart from each other at all. It is so great to see them get along so well :) I hope Alayah likes her siblings just as much when we see them later this week

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons