Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

My beautiful baby girl. You have made me so happy these last 16 months. I can't imagine my life without you and I am forever grateful that God wanted me to be your mommy. I love you so much! Thank you for all the hugs and kisses...snuggles and tears. You make me complete.


Pretty girl in her dress complete with drool.
This is my favorite picture from today.


We enjoyed a nice lunch with my parents today and then just stayed at home together and played. Time is going by so fast and I find myself wanting to slow down and savor every moment. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy's and Mommy's in waiting. It was kind of disappointing that the man who made me a mom couldn't even say Happy Mothers day, but I guess if we aren't together there is no obligation on his part. Oh well.



1 comment:

CANDICE said...

DOnt' worry I didn't get one either! I"m glad he didn't say it though it probaly would have made me mad. Hope you are doing well. Love all the pics!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons