Monday, May 4, 2009

First Dentist Appointment


Today was Alayah's first dentist appointment. Unfortunately, she also woke up this morning with pink eye in both eyes. I had to take the day off work since she can't go to daycare with pink eye which is going to hurt the paycheck in a couple of weeks. Anyway, we get to the doctors and I was just going for the pink eye, but he was checking her over and I was in hurry to leave so we could make the dentist appointment. Well, guess what....I know you already know the answer....yup...double ear infections. I mean seriously how many does she need to have before we do something about it. At least this time the doctor said if this new medicine didn't work that he would send her for tubes. I almost half wish they don't go away just so she can get the tubes because I know she will get another ear infection in the next couple of months. The doctor said her right ear was really waxy so we had to hold her down so he could get the wax out. It was gross. We made it to the dentist appointment and the dentist said her teeth look good, but she has to come off the bottle. I feel so bad trying to take something away that she really enjoys, but I know its time. We will see how she feels in a couple of days and maybe I will start taking it away...maybe

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons