Thursday, May 28, 2009

Albuquerque

We were supposed to get up at 5:30 this morning so that we could be to the airport in enough time to catch our 8:15 am flight. Well, I somehow turned my alarm off instead of hitting snooze and we didn't wake up until 6:00am. I through clothes on us ran down to the front desk and checked out as fast as humanly possible. I only wish that I had stopped and grabbed something for Alayah to eat while we were at the hotel instead of thinking I would get some at the airport. We got to the airport and I rushed to find a parking spot. I got us on the shuttle and made it to the check in desk, through security(which held us up because I forgot to tell them about the sippy cup with milk, so we had to have the milk tested before they would let us through)
The Denver Airport is huge and our gate was number 96 which is all the way on the other end of the terminal...I ran as fast as I could as it was already after 8. I wanted to stop and get Alayah something to eat, but the lines were all too long. By the time we got to our gate we were the last people to board. I stupidly thought they would give out pretzels or something....I thought wrong. I would like to personally apologize to everyone on the United flight as my daughter usually does not scream her head off and throw herself on the floor for 45 minutes straight. I do apologize for any ear drums that were possibly damaged during the flight. I was so embarrassed by her behavior, but it was all my fault as I did not feed the poor girl. I felt horrible!! Please believe I will never ever do that to her again...ever!

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons