Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Words...Maybe

Alayah could say uh-oh and bye-bye a long time ago, but then she stopped. She is almost 17 months now and the only words she says if she is asked is Papa and sometimes Mama and Nana. She has yet to call me mommy or mama when she wants me or is referring to me. I really hope she will soon. Tonight though I swear she said "all gone" and "owie mommy". She definitely starting saying "owie" today and she points to her "owies" when she says it so I know that she understands the meaning and isn't just immitating. Oh, I can't wait for her to call me mommy.

1 comment:

Sweet Patience said...

She will be talking a bunch for before you know it. Do you have a "See and Say" toy for her? It is the best toy (old school) to facilitate with sound and word imitation. They are usually about 9.00 at Target or any toy store. They are helpful. Let me know if you get one!

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons