Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heading to Denver

Today Alayah and I are headed to Denver so that tomorrow morning I can take her to Albuquerque New Mexico to meet her half brother and half sister. I've been wanting to take her for a long time, but finances were just not allowing it to happen. Her half brother and half sister have different moms, so I am sure it will be slightly awkward for the three of us to get together knowing that we all were with the same man and all had children by him. I am excited for the kids to finally mee. Her brother is 5 and he has asked to see his sisters for a long time. Alayah's sister is 2 so her and Alayah may not remember much of this visit later on. Our flight leaves at 8:15 am tomorrow morning and I am truly hoping that Alayah behaves on the plane ride. Pray for us to have a safe flight and for my sanity if Alayah decides not to behave lol

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons