Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last day in New Mexico






We woke up this morning and headed to church. I have never been to a Catholic Church and I felt quite out of place. There were to many things specific to that church that I didn't know what they were doing half the time or if I should participate. We stopped by this restaurant Frontier and got some breakfast then headed back to the house to finish packing. I took some more video of the girls together and then we headed up to the airport. I made sure to grab snacks this time so that Alayah wouldn't scream the whole way back to Denver. The airport wasn't too crowded when we got there and we were able to get through security pretty quickly. It was sad though when I had to put all of our stuff on the conveyor thing Alayah wouldn't put her blanket on it so I figured we could just carry it through with us. Wrong. They made me put it on there and Alayah started screaming and the TSA people were telling her they were sorry and they were hurring trying to get it scanned so she could have it back. I waited to be the last person on the plane hoping to avoid another scene like before. Let me say that Alayah was looking out the window as we left the gate and I was pointing things out to her. By the time the plane was starting down the runway she was asleep. She slept the entire way back. Ahh...such peace. The only bad thing was the flight was so turbulent I thought I was going to be sick. It kept dropping and shaking so bad my drink was spilling. Luckily we made it back safely. I am so glad that Alayah was able to meet her brother and sister. I hope this can be a yearly trip.



No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons