Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where is daddy?

ughh the dreaded question came up today. I told Alayah we were going to Denver and she told me no she wanted to see daddy. I had to pause for a moment because I was trying to think of the best way to explain to her. I just told her that I didn't know where daddy was. I said he went bye bye and he didn't say where he was going. She just looked at me and in a very somber voice said "okay mommy". It broke my heart. I really wished I had his phone number so I could tell him what he is doing to her, but it would only boost his ego. He doesn't feel bad when she cries for him or asks about him. It makes him feel good....wanted....etc. I think its sick. I've gotten to the point now where I don't tell him she misses him. I don't want him to feel good. I don't want him to know she thinks about him. It would be one thing if he did something about it. He just disappears. I am glad that she didn't get too upset about it and I hope she understood a little bit.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons