Friday, October 1, 2010

Hungry vs. Thirsty

Alayah has been struggling with using hungry and thirsty correctly. I'm not quite sure why because she has always known what thirsty is. I guess if I think about it she would says she wanted a "deenk" or that she wanted to eat. Now she is trying to use thirsty and hungry and she just cant get it.
She will cry and say she is "firsty". I tell her get your cup and she screams and says no. Then if I ask her if she is hungry she will say yes. Now at night when its time for bed she will tell me "mom...im (pause) haung eeee." She will say hungry really weird like she isn't sure what the word is. We' ve been working on it and now she will say she is firsty but then quickly correct herself and say she is
"hungee" I feel bad when she gets so frustrated when she says the wrong word. Hopefully, it will stick soon.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons