Friday, October 15, 2010

Der is Sumpteeng in my nose Mama

Alayah came to me and said "Der is sumpteeng in my nose."
I said do you have a booger in your nose and she said "no, cereals". Oh the joys of parenthood. She said she stuck a frosted flake up her nose. I couldn't see anything, but she was very panicked about it. I told her that we would have to go to the doctor to have him get it out and she said "No, its all gone now...the monstah got it out" Umm...okay lol
I took her to the doctor anyway just to be sure and of course there was nothing up there. She did awesome at the doctors and didn't even cry. Usually she freaks out once we hit the parking lot. I was so proud that she didn't cry I let her play at the playland at McDonalds which she thought was just the best thing ever.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons