Sunday, October 3, 2010

If I had a dime

If I had a dime for everytime I saw this look lol....its definitely her fathers look "sigh"
He still hasn't called or anything and we are nearing a month. He hasn't seen her since August 23rd. She has been role playing lately and when she plays with her toys she will get on her pretend phone and say she is calling her daddy. She doesn't ask about him, but she loves to look at pictures of him. I think the fact that he's never been around is benefitting because she doesn't know it any different. I prayed that God would help me to help her and I hope that this little fact is the reason God had things go the way they did the last two years. I love how God always has things planned out if we would just sit back and let him take the wheel. I need to stop backseat driving lol

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons