Saturday, October 23, 2010

3 days left

We only have three days left here in Wyoming. I'm still not sure how I feel about moving. I am excited to move, but at the same time i'm scared of the unknown. I don't handle change well even when I ask for the change lol. Alayah is excited to move to "begas" as she calls it.

We went to a carnival themed birthday party today, which was lots of fun. Alayah was really tired though and it was very loud which she does not handle well, so she was ready to leave rather quickly. She won a thing full of suckers so she was really excited about that.

She asked to leave early and fell asleep in the car within minutes. We got home around 7 and I was just going to lay her in bed asleep, but my family wanted to go get dinner. We woke her up at the restaurant and boy was she grumpy. Luckily she went back to sleep fairly easy when we got home which was awesome.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons