Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Moving Day




Today was moving day. I was so tired from yesterday I didn't want to move let alone get out of bed this morning. The plan was to leave town at 6am, but we didn't get on the road until 10am. Alayah did really well and I was very proud of her. We stopped about 4or 5 hours into the drive at Mcdonalds and let her stretch her legs and play a little. I bought her a happy meal, but she didn't eat any of it. It started snowing as we were leaving town and the wind was horrible the first leg. By the time we got to the WY/UT border it was almost a blizzard. I was glad that Alayah got to see snow for the "last" time at least for awhile anyway. It pretty much snowed all the way through Utah. We stopped after 7pm and grabbed some dinner, but Alayha still didn't want to eat. She only at half a bag of cheetos the entire day. I don't know if she didn't feel good or was just a little stressed. We finally got in around midnight and we all went straight to bed. It feels so good to finally be here.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons