Thursday, April 5, 2012

1 Week Appt

I took baby girl to the doctors today for her 1 week appointment. She weighed in at 7lbs 3oz! That is almost a pound in a week. My baby girl isn't going to be very little for very long. I can't believe she put on so much weight. I could tell she was getting heavier and I started to notice a double chin growing lol. They also pricked her foot for the PKU test while we were there. It was so sad. I hate hearing her cry. She sticks her little bottom lip out and it breaks my heart. Alayah was funny because she wanted to make sure that the appointment was not for her and that she would not be getting any shots. She doesn't like to hear her sister cry because it is too loud, so she was worried about her getting poked. I still can't believe I have two girls now. I still haven't adjusted to my new normal yet. I hope I can get everything balanced out soon. Sometimes I feel like I'm not giving Alayah enough, yet Amarah requires so much right now. I do know that I love both girls soooo much :)

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons