Monday, April 9, 2012

2 Weeks Old


Amarah you are two weeks old today. I can't even remember how small you were when you came home because you have gotten so big already. Your face if fuller and your chub is starting to show up everywhere. You love to eat. You eat about every three hours and you eat for about 10 to 15 minutes on one side and then you take about a 20-30 minute break and then start on the other side. You have pretty much outgrown the preemie diapers and I am starting to put you in the newborn size. I still have a few preemie sizes I am trying to use up, but you tend to explode out of them and I have to change your clothes.You sleep for 3-4 hour stretches at night. I can't wait until we can get you to go a little longer because mommy is really tired. :) You took a bath with mommy today and you seem to like taking one with me much better than you do in your baby bathtub. I love snuggling with you and wish that I could just lay snuggling you all day long. I love you so much and I don't know how we made it without you.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons