Monday, April 16, 2012

3 Weeks Old

Oh my goodness how is it that you are 3 weeks old already. Looking at these pictures I can't believe how chubby you have gotten. 

You still wake up every 2-3 hours at night time and you seem to have your longest sleeping times during the day. We are going to need to work on that. You love to eat and only fuss when you are hungry. Mommy loves to hold you all the time. You are so fun to snuggle with. Your big sister likes to help out with you and she likes to try to comfort you when you are crying. She will stop what she is doing to come tell me you are upset. 

You are starting to outgrow your newborn clothes and your newborn diapers. Mommy is not ready for that yet, so you need to slow down okay :) I did finally get you to take a pacifier so hopefully that will help curb your need to suck on me all the time. 

I love you so much baby girl :)

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons