Friday, April 6, 2012

Amarah's first bath

Amarah had her first bath today. Her stump fell off on Monday, but today was the first day her dad could come  by to be a part of it. I let him do the honors so I could film and take pictures. She hated the entire bath. She screamed and screamed....it was so sad. I hate hearing her cry. I think I will give her baths with me for awhile in hopes that she won't cry as much. Alayah liked baths with me much better so maybe Amarah will be the same way. 
After Amarah's dad left we headed to the mall to get pictures done with the Easter bunny. The line was long and Alayah was restless, but luckily Amarah slept the whole time. I'm so excited to celebrate holidays with both my girls now. I can't wait until Mother's Day.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons