Monday, April 2, 2012

1 Week Old

Today you are one week old. I can't believe this time last week I was in the hospital meeting you for the first time. This last week has had lots of sleep and snuggles in mommy's bed getting to know you. You eat a lot and seem to like to just suck on my breast just to suck. I have washed you down with a wash cloth and you hated it. 

You don't like when mommy wipes the front part of your diaper area. It makes you mad every time. You are so teeny tiny and I love to just sit and look at you and all of your little features. You love to stick your tongue between your lips and let it hang there. It is so funny. Your stump is about to fall off and I hope it can make it through tomorrow for your newborn pictures. You are still wearing preemie diapers and you are drowning in your newborn clothes. 

Today we have to take Nana to the airport because she is heading back to Wyoming. Tomorrow will be my first day alone with both of you girls so go easy on mommy and sleep really good at night.
I love you baby girl

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons