Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lets talk about Christmas

Everyday Alayah comes to me and says, "Let's talk about Christmas okay mom." She says lets talk about what Santa is going to bring me. She is so serious and yet super excited at the thought of Santa bringing her some toys. I love to see her excitement and I can't wait until Christmas morning to see her face when she sees what Santa brought. I am still trying to come up with our own Christmas traditions and I think I may be adding things and changing things in the years to come to make it just right for us. I want to start baking a cake for Jesus and singing Happy Birthday to Him. I want her to know its not just about Santa, but about a special baby who was born that day....One who saved us all from sin and one who loves us no matter what. :)

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons