Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The best day I've ever seen

I had to run some errands today and I decided to take Alayah with me. I told her if she was good while I ran the errands that I would take her to McDonalds. We had a great lunch together talking and she loved her "ticken" dip and "fyes." She went to go play on the playland thing, but right as she got up there she had an accident. I knew I should have made her go potty first instead of asking her if she needed to go.
I was bummed she didn't get to play, but she was okay with leaving as I don't think she liked being in wet pants. Since I didn't bring any spare clothes and I still had shopping to do I ran to ross and got her some new jeans which she needed anyway because she has outgrown every pair of jeans she has. Most of them she has only worn once. After getting in the car she told me that today was the best day she's ever seen. She makes my heart happy. :)

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons