Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card Pictures

We went down to the hotel Palazzo on the Vegas strip today so I could take pictures of Alayah for holiday cards.

The Palazzo is always decorated really pretty so I was excited to see what they had set up this year.

I got a few good shots of Alayah, but she wasn't really in the mood and there were escalators nearby and this girl loves herself some escalators.

I am not sure which one I am going to use for cards. Maybe I should have stopped after the first good one lol

This one is just so Alayah. Now if only she didn't have the bruise on her eye from falling off the recliner while she was sleeping and landing on the hard tile. After taking pictures we wondered through the Venetian hotel and looked at the gondola boats. Alayah really wanted to ride one. Then we went down to Fremont Street and listened to some of the Christmas bands they had and enjoyed looking at all the "characters" walking around.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons