Friday, December 31, 2010

Hi-Yah Take that 2010

2010 has been a rough year. I am hoping beyond hope that 2011 is better. I feel like I'm coasting lately. I can't seem to get out of this funk I am in and I desperately need to be un-funked. I was hoping I would be able to start this weekend with my friend being here, but since that isn't happening I have to figure out how to do it on my own. I am a people person. I need friends, conversation, someone who cares to talk to me. This me myself and I stuff isn't working for me. I hate that I don't have any friends here yet. Hopefully, 2011 will bring some real live, living in the same city friends for both me and Alayah.
Today was spent grocery shopping and chilling at home watching movies. It was a good way to finish the year out together.

2 comments:

Sweet Patience said...

Love the hairstyle!
2010 was rough for me too, in different ways. I am so looking forward to 2011 and we made it through the holidays. While I am thankful for all that I have, it was just a rough year with the wait and changes.
Peace and blessings to you too for this new year with great things to come.

Single PAP said...

aw, happy new year! like SP said, 2010 was rough for me, too, in a lot of ways and i can totally relate to your comments about just trying to go from one day to the next and not enjoying the days with your girl. me too!!

i hope we all have a great 2011.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons