Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ouch!!

I had a doctor's appointment today for my 40 week check. I waited in the room for over two hours with my mom when the doctor finally came in. It was kind of annoying as I was naked from the waste down the whole time, and it is really hard to sit or lay with a big giant basketball in your lap. The doctor checked me and said that I was 1-2cm not much change from the week before. She decided to strip my membranes and let oh my gosh that hurt!!! It was nice to know that the baby is still doing okay, but its scary to think that the time is almost here for me to have to push this baby out. I haven't quite let myself totally think about that yet because I'm so afraid to think about it. Tomorrow is her due date, but I don't think that she is going to come on time. Her daddy has been antsy about her coming for the last couple of weeks. I'm okay with her not coming on time because I'm enjoying being pregnant and feeling her move inside me.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons