Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Friday Family Photo Fun Challenge

I decided to participate in Double Happiness' Family Photo Fun Friday Challenge. I know I don't have my own family, but these kids are like family to me. Her challenge this week is "hands." We use our hands for everything from work to play to showing love and affection to comfort we use them to talk to protect and to illustrate.
These are random pictures I've taken over the year. The top one is of my friends son when he was around eight months old. The second picture is of my god-daughter Teyha digging into her cake on her first birthday.

The above picture is another friends daughter down by the river in our city. The two pictures below I took over the summer at various gardens.

This is a picture of two little girls I used to babysit...I love their little fingers in contrast to the chain on the tire swing. It reminds me of how tiny they really were.
I like this picture just because of all that it represents to me. The color contrast and if you dig deeper...this picture would not have existed many years ago.


No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons