Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Random Thoughts pt. 1

Wow! I just realized I did not post a single blog for the month of February. I'm kinda mad at myself mainly just because last month was a busy month and so much happened that I wanted to document for memories sake. Oh, well.
In other thoughts the girls and I are going to Denver this weekend(praying the weather is nice)for a weekend of shopping, eating, and just plain fun with Holly. The girls and I haven't been to Denver since the beginning of November and boy was that a long weekend. I went to Denver with six children under the age of four. I know, I know... I'm crazy.
It was so much fun and the kids were so well behaved it made me want to do it again...later lol when they are older. I know some may read this and think what parents in their right minds would send that many children with one person out of town for three days? I can understand concern and believe me, I have heard it many times before. My thought what does it matter as these children and myself have nothing to do with you and you know nothing about me and my capabilities.
Many of my friends are my age and have at least four young children a piece. So many times they call me to help them because they need a break or advice. The Lord blessed me with patience beyond my years and a gift with children that I cannot explain. My friends trust me and have no reservations about the care I provide their children. Children are my life and I learn so much from the time that I spend with them. They are what makes me happy and I can't imagine my life without them.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons