Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gorgeous




Cianna and Teyha....two of the loves of my life. Teyha is my goddaughter and Cianna is my best friends daughter who is more like my niece. Teyha is almost 19 months and Cianna is almost 17 months old. Every weekend the girls and I do something together. They both love their time with me and we have so much fun. This weekend we played it low key seeing as how it was below zero for most of the weekend. We did manage to make it to the mall and strut our stuff. I always dress the girls alike when they are together...well one is for me...if heaven forbid one gets lost...I will know exactly what they were wearing and the other is the fact that when they are older I don't want them to see pictures of themselves and ask me why one of them had something nice on and the other didn't and I also don't want strangers to think I favor one over the other. Here are some pictures from this weekend. The girls already have a good bond and they have so much fun together. They have been buds since the day Cianna was born. Its been amazing to see them grow over the last year and a half. I love you girls so much!!!

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons