Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Miss Teyha



I'd like to introduce to you my goddaughter Teyha. She is my world and I love her more than anything. She's eighteen months and she is the light of my life. Just look at her...how can you not fall in love with that beautiful face. I'm not a mom, but I can't wait until the day when the Lord blesses my life with a child wether it be by birth or through adoption. Adoption is something that I know I will eventually do and is very important to me. I love reading fellow bloggers journeys through adoption.

Since I do not have kids of my own, my blog will definitely reference children who are important in my life.(with their parents permission of course) Teyha is also becoming a tiny professional at posing for pictures. I love photography and she is one of my main subjects. I'm sure she rolls her eyes and sighs to herself whenever I pull out the camera. I will post more pictures soon.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons