Sunday, January 14, 2007

okay so i'm one of them

I read blogs everday....i enjoy being able to read about so many different families and lives that are touched in so many ways. I find blogs to be more intriguing then some books I have read. I read blogs everyday, but sometimes there are no new posts in the infamous blogger world. I find myself wondering how can these bloggers keep their readers hanging for so long...tsk tsk tsk. Well, I've noticed that I haven't posted a blog for many days and honestly I either didnt feel like it or didn't think about it. It doesn't really matter because nobody has visited my blog yet anyway, but I can now relate to other bloggers in taking a break or not posting.
I had the girls this weekend and we had so much fun. They are at the age where they are absorbing in everything and looking to me to guide them. I love it. I love making a difference in their lives and building on the bond that we have. This blog is getting kinda long, but in my next blog i will post some more on the girls and some pictures that we took over the weekend.

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons