Thursday, January 3, 2008

Headed to the hospital


I headed home and when I got there, her daddy was already getting out of the shower and getting himself ready to go. I layed down in bed with a notebook so I could continue to time my contractions. The contractions started to really bother me so I decided to take a bath. I got in the bathtub and it was too hot and not comfortable so I got back in bed. The contractions started to change up going from 2 minutes to 13 minutes to 5 minutes, so I thought that it was over...it was false labor. Her daddy kept telling me to get ready to go to the hospital its time. I said no....I don't think its the real deal. He asked me how far apart the contractions were and they were about 2-3 minutes apart for the last half hour.
He called my parents and let them know we were headed to the hospital. At that point I lost it and started crying. I don't even know why, but the whole situation was just overwhelming to me. I have all these feelings rushing through my head and they are all mixed up. I am excited, scared, nervous, sad that this phase of my life is ending, and ready for the next phase of my life to begin. It's about 5:45pm and we are headed to the hospital. I'm so nervous and scared right now, but my baby girl is going to be here soon.....I can't wait to meet her!!!

No comments:

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons