Thursday, April 21, 2011

Night before Surgery

Tomorrow is Alayah's surgery and I am stressing out. She can't have anything to eat or drink after midnight tonight and her surgery isnt until after 10am tomorrow. It seems like such a long time to keep her from eating or at least drinking. I think I will have her stay up really late and then hopefully she will sleep in tomorrow and I can just wake her up and take her to the hospital and she won't have time to think about being hungry or thirsty. At least in my head that's what I'm hoping for. *sigh* I just hope she isn't in too much pain after surgery and I hope she doesn't scream when they take her away from me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What kind of surgery is she having? Is it for her ears? I haven't seen you post for awhile and I hope things will improve for you both soon. Good luck with the surgery. I agree it is a long time for them not to eat or drink but you will both make it through it. Good luck.

 

web page counters
Travelocity Coupons